Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Garden Blog!

Last year I wrote like nine blogs all about our garden and how excited we were, and I realized that I haven't written anything yet about this season's venture. We still have the same little plot outside, and once again we were a little ambitious about what could fit in there. So we have strawberries, pumpkins, green beans, tomatoes, green peppers, basil, thyme, indian corn, and sweet corn. And it all looks like one giant green mass!




















PUMPKINS of course!














Austin's beloved and insisted upon Indian corn



















Green beans!

































Fresh basil may be the best thing ever














Our first harvest of tomatoes














And a delicious spaghetti sauce!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

omgosh you are ah mazing!!! wow i love you and your garden, you can make dinner for me anytime baby!!

Julie said...

Uhm, fresh basil is enough to make me cry. I HEART fresh basil. Lovely garden. I covet it. Is that wrong?

Whit said...

I'm a witness to the Basil. L-O-V-E it! Totally jealous of your garden!

Devin said...

When I read "Austin's beloved and insisted upon corn" I almost spit soda on my laptop! I forgot about his obsession with that stuff.