Friday, December 4, 2009

Sisters, Sisters

Another reason why I love having my sister.

Today Siara went home from work sick and was watching the show "Hoarders" on A&E. Obviously she was texting me the sickening updates.

Siara: "Shanna! It's so disgusting, she eats anything past the expiration date as long as it's not puffy. Like old yogurt and crap."

Me: "Oh my gosh. I've heard about a lady like that who had like an amazing immune system cause she ate so much bacteria and mold. That makes me wanna vomit."

Siara: "Yeah, it's almost too gross to watch."

Me: "I love stuff that's almost too gross to watch."

Siara: "Hahaha I know!!!!!!"

3 comments:

mamagale said...

A show like that is perfect to watch when you are sick--you two are so funny!

tawna said...

Shanna!!

Now i can't remember how i found your blog...facebook maybe?
Anyways-

I loved reading back several posts and catching up on your life- Looks like things are going well for you, and Im so glad!!

Ill have to keep stalking... :)

feel free to stalk back: ptsum.blogspot.com

-Tawna from H.H.

mamagale said...

Psssst! Shanna! Halloween is over---just FYI. I know how much you love that holiday but we are on to the next. Merry Christmas! Love, Mom