Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I have a problem

I don't know how to say no to people.

Ask me to do something, I will do it.

So when a girl comes to my front door selling organic cleaning products, and she looks like she could really use the help, and is so enthusiastic about what she's selling that she drinks it to prove it's totally natural, what do you think happened?

After I purchased said bottle of cleaning product, we proceded to talk for almost an hour about her recent break up with her boyfriend. I felt like she maybe just needed to talk to somebody. She seemed really worn out.

I am grateful I don't have to sell cleaning products door to door to make a living

I am grateful that I bought something from her, even if I was scammed a little.

I am grateful the stuff actually works. Our bathtub is completely white for the first time ever.

5 comments:

mamagale said...

Well, if it worked, it's a win/win situation. And you have a kind heart--nothing wrong with that!

Anna said...

Ha! I am the same way.

ps. Ew that she drank it. :(

Nicole said...

i would have done that too, but i'm trying to be better at it. at least it cleaned your tub like your mom said. i hate feeling swindled though...

Taffers Dawn said...

Yay for it actually working!!! I totally know what you mean about not being able to say no. I think it's a good thing but then again it can have some bad side affects! Sorry love but I'm glad you have a clean tub! That's always super refreshing!

Scott said...

Obvious but needs to be said: Anything that would whitten your tub shouldn't be ingested.

So don't get any ideas when you run out of Dr. Pepper and are too lazy to run to the store!