Saturday, January 8, 2011

Baby's First Photo Shoot

Here are some still shots from the ultrasound yesterday! I still can't believe how amazing it is to actually see him in there.















This one is my favorite, look at that little hand.















A darling little profile














And proof....it's definitely a boy!















The best part is that everything is healthy. I can't even believe how many things can go wrong, and how miraculous it is that they all go right so often. Heart, lungs, brain, kidneys, spine, diaphragm, all normal and healthy. That adds up to a healthy little baby boy that we get to meet in just 21 more weeks!
Now for the name....any suggestions??

6 comments:

Nicole said...

it really is amazing when everything is healthy! i love ultrasounds -- it's such a relief and so exciting to actually see the baby! 21 weeks will be here in no time!

Scott said...

I've heard the name Scott is one of the greatest boy names available...that's why saying "Great Scott" is so common...so I've heard. Congrats you two!!

mamagale said...

Clem Cadiddlehopper is unique--I bet he'd be the only one in his Sunbeam class. Or Snicklefritz. We could call him Fritz for short. Or Snickle.

just addy said...

I like David. And Lane :)

Anna said...

Sooooo cute! And such load off your mind that everything looks perfect. I remember the feeling. :)

Love seeing that little baby hand!
Gah!
Shanna, I love your baby.

Bible names are my favorite, but I also like Scott and Andrew which both happen to work in your family. ;)

I could go on and on, but I'll stop.

Taffers Dawn said...

I'm so excited for you!!! Those photos are great!!!! Names....Derek, I like Andrew as well, Blake, Um...my mind went blank, I'll let you know more when I think of some!