Saturday, April 2, 2011

A bump. A nursery. A baby shower.

I swear I'm going to finish out the New York blogs. They just take so long and I've been so busy and a million other excuses. But for now, here is a quick update of what's been going on!

I am 30 weeks pregnant. Can you believe it?! Baby is head down, I'm measuring exactly 30 cm, and I have now officially surpassed Austin in weight. Ugh. Here's a snap shot of the belly.



















We've also pretty much finished the nursery. We finally got our crib mattress, and put up a little shelf of things to inspire him to be a sailor. Austin's mom sent us some of Austin's darling baby clothes, including the little saddle shoes that fit perfectly into the display. And Ashton made us the vinyl letters for the sign with that adorable saying. My contribution has been to make bibs and little baby booties that didn't really turn out looking fantastic, but it's just my first try!

























































































Grandma Ann has also sent us outfits aplenty for this lucky little boy. He is going to be the best-dressed baby around! But this one is the most important if he's going to carry the Keaton name.



















We are working on finding him the perfect BYU outfit too! So him and Grandpa Gale can watch games together, but only if Pop Pop learns not to yell so much during them. =)

Wednesday night was the big SURPRISE baby shower for Brittany! Sadly I did not get a picture of the actual surprise, if anyone else has one let me know!

































We crammed a lot of people into our little living room!

Diaper cake, cupcakes, and cookie favors courtesy of Ashton. I am ever impressed by her ability to make things scrapbook-worthy.















































Brittany's face opening presents was priceless, I love any pregnant woman's reactions to cute baby things!! Little Henry is now well-equipped to come into the world in June!

























































Our guest of honor with two of the secret party planners














Emily is pretty pumped about this baby.



















The happy pregnant couple














The ACTUAL happy pregnant couple!

4 comments:

mamagale said...

Don't worry--Dad will get the perfect BYU outfit for baby Mason--he got a little pink one for Bailey! That is a cute nursery and you are a cute little Mama!

The Lewis Family said...

Shanna- I was showin your baby bump to Will and then was scrolling down and he goes "HEY I KNOW THAT GUY!" And he apparently knows Spencer from his mission. So then we had to go facebook him. Small world. You look great bytheway. Any trips to NC planned for lil Mason yet?

Whit said...

Oh my gosh your tum is tiny! I can only HOPE I'm like you... :) So excited for you guys! I can't believe how close you are! Woohoo!

Unknown said...

you seriously made those little booties?! bahhh they are adorable!! and austie's old ones are seriously perfect!!! everything looks soo good!!