Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The next big adventure

Austin was offered a really great job opportunity in Lewiston, Idaho. So great that yes, we are actually going to move. After sobbing for a good few hours about leaving my sister, my friends, my Utah, my last seven years, I have decided to buck up and be an adult. It is really an amazing job for Austin and such a darling little town. People keep comparing it to Camas where I grew up, it even has a paper mill and everything! Oh, and we feel like this is totally where we are supposed to be, so I am grateful for this opportunity to exercise my faith and trust in my Heavenly Father. Austin will start January 2nd, so we will be in quite a rush to get packed up and relocate. Austin is going up this weekend so he will take a few real pictures of the town, but here's a few from our many google searches of where we will be spending the next many years.



5 comments:

The Swank Family said...

So happy for you!! It'll be ok :) And the google pics don't look so bad?

Brittany said...

wow, that's exciting! that last picture is so cute!

mamagale said...

That does have a Camas-esque look to it--maybe we can all end up back in the Northwest again :)

Anna said...

It has a paper mill?! It's perfect!

MeganandClaudy said...

that is so exciting! Let me know how I can help pack/clean/watch your lil one :)