Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

I don't think it bears repeating that Halloween is my utmost and absolute favorite holiday ever. EVER. I love everything that goes with it. And I am so excited that sweet Mason is getting almost old enough to enjoy the day as much as I do. Free candy from everyone you know...what's not to love? We decided to take him to Crabtree Valley Mall to trick or treat at the stores so that he could be around lots of costumed little darlings and still be in bed at a decent time. And not have to be outside in the cold. He couldn't quite believe it when the first piece of candy went into his little bucket, and I think he would have been satisfied to leave right then. His patience ran out quickly but he was adorable while his joy lasted! Here are a few shots of our little lion. And a video of his irrepressible dance moves.










4 comments:

mamagale said...

What an adorable little lion! And those dance moves--priceless!

Anna said...

Oh my goodness!! What an angel!

Julie said...

HAHAHA I love the video. Such a cool cat.

April said...

Oh Shanna. Give him a snuggle from me.