Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Family Pictures

Our dear friend/cousin/amazing photographer Sarah took some family pictures for us at the beginning of October. We aren't the greatest at having actual portraits taken. About 90% of our pictures are of Mason and Miriam, and the other 10% is Mason and Miriam with either me or Austin, never both of us. And we've never sent out a Christmas card. We are lame. So I wanted to make sure that we did both this year! We loved having Sarah do the pictures for us! It's so much better when it's someone that you know and are comfortable with, and she is fabulous with kids.
I wanted it to be a Fall picture, since I'm obsessed with the season. I figured beginning of October would be perfect, but that's because I'm not a seasoned southerner yet. It was almost 80 degrees by the time we finished at about 9 am. My poor family was dressed in sweaters and boots to meet my vision, and we all suffered in the heat! But perserverance, my friends! We got the perfect pictures, and they are just what I was hoping for.
Here's a few of my favorites!















3 comments:

Anna said...

Oh my gosh, Shanna!! So many great ones!

Kara Anderson said...

Darling Darling Darling

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.