Friday, November 14, 2008

Encounter

So at the Gold's Gym right by our house, they finally put those awesome individual TV's on each of the machines, so you can watch any channel you want. The other day I'm minding my own business, just watching a marathon of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleading Tryouts on CMT, and this guy comes up and is kind of lingering behind my machine. I had headphones in obviously, so I was trying to ignore him. But then he comes up to me and says, obviously a little embarrassed,...

"Uhh...what channel are you watching?"

"Channel 31"

"Umm...okay thanks."

Then he precedes to go get on another machine, and watch the scantily clad blonde girls jump around in their uniforms.

Some boys have no shame.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

No shame is right! That's so funny, and sad...

Julie said...

I think that's hilarious! haha

mamagale said...

Honey, you shouldn't be putting that temptation out there--next time keep it on KBYU.