Saturday, February 26, 2011

A break from New York posts...

...to give you a bump update. I realized it's been almost six weeks since I last took one. This is starting out my 26th week. I can't believe how fast this whole pregnancy is going now, just 14 more weeks. Maybe one or two less if baby is anxious. =) He's now almost 14 inches and weighs 1 2/3 pounds. He kicks like crazy all day long, but hasn't woken me up at night yet, bless him. Just a couple more weeks until we're officially into the third trimester!

P.S. don't ask me why I always do these pictures with no make up on, and then I look so pale I can't bear to get my face in the shot. Someday I'll take one where I look halfway decent.

2 comments:

Taffers Dawn said...

you are still so small! But I love the little baby bump you have!

Unknown said...

um i kind of can't believe he is fitting in your tummy so nicely still!! incredible!