Friday, June 22, 2012

A Birthday Party Trip

This post is belated, but I wanted to post the cute pictures from our day in Spokane a couple of weeks ago. We decided to do a little road trip to celebrate Mason's first birthday, so we drove up to Spokane which is just a couple of hours away. Sadly this is where the closest Nordstrom is located, so we went there first for a couple of things we needed.  Mason was just as excited as I was to finally be back inside a decent mall. There is also a darling park with amusement park rides and the world's largest Radio Flyer wagon. We rode the carousel and played with the ducks. Then we had some dinner and let Mason eat his very first cupcake (really his first baked treat) at the most darling bakery! We love that our little town is so central to lots of wonderful places to go and see. We will definitely be spending more time in Spokane!
































4 comments:

Jessa said...

Your hair is getting so long!!!!
Loved all the pictures. keep them coming. I'm living motherhood vicariously through you.
xoxo

Unknown said...

loved the giant wagon! and your shirt from gap last year:) and your adorable babe. it's making me quite baby hungry. love you. miss you!

Unknown said...

I'm really glad you made your blog public, cousin! I wouldn't have found you otherwise. Great reading your tips and fun trips. :) - Diane

Mike and Alyssa Althoff said...

Wow can you believe it has been a year?! I know I can't. It looks like you had so much fun celebrating and I now want to go see that giant red wagon!