Tuesday, August 27, 2013

If the thought of your toddler going to college makes the tears flow (like me) or if you're my mom and just dropped your 7th child off at BYU this past weekend, you should read this article.

After Mason's 2nd birthday party, when all of the chaos had died down, he fell asleep on our bed between Austin and I for a nap. Instead of sleeping I just looked at him and cried. And cried and cried. If 2 years went this fast, where will the rest of the time go?

And last night Miriam spent her first night in her own room. Five months has never passed so quickly in my life. These sweet babies are my greatest privilege and I cling desparately to every moment with them.

Please stop growing so fast, little ones.


4 comments:

Kara Anderson said...

After Jack goes to bed at night I will often look at pictures and videos from that day and they usually make me cry. I'm glad another mother out there feels like time is rushing by too fast... even our little ones are only two

Kara Anderson said...

even *though* our little ones are only two

Sarah said...

I understand exactly how you feel.

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.