Thursday, August 15, 2013

Tiny Chef

Who doesn't love pizza? And the only thing better than pizza is homemade pizza. Mason was ecstatic about helping and I love that he's getting big enough to be interested in these kind of things. 
After we had pizza for dinner that first night, every time I asked him what he wanted for breakfast/lunch/dinner the answer was "umm...some pizza!" And he'd throw his hands in the air. How do I say no to that? 
So for lunch three days in a row we had pizza. 
I am still working on a breakfast pizza so I can really make his dreams come true.
Surveying the goods





Roll it, and roll it, and mark it with a "B"...

Sometimes you have to take your clothes off to make really good pizza.


Poor sister. Mason has a strange way of showing affection.


"We're makin' PIZZA!!!"

What a face.

Enjoying the fruits of his labor.

No comments: