Friday, August 29, 2008

Childhood

This post is for Rache and Jess, because they've never seen Saltwater sandals! This is what Siara and I lived in growing up. I mean look at them, they go with everything...church clothes, summer clothes, school clothes. We always bought them from JCPenney, and LOVED it when we got to go pick out a new pair. My particular favorites were white and purple.

















And they are STILL in fashion, because the most adorable fashionista Suri Cruise is wearing this super cute pair of red ones!

5 comments:

The Coons Family said...

I LOVE Saltwater Sandals... I seriously wish they came in adult sizes. I can't wait to have little kids so I can make them wear them... Too cute,

Jessa said...

Oh Shanna, I love them! I was totally deprived as a child because I don't think I ever had a pair. But I'm pretty sure that my little ones are gonna be little fashionistas too and wear them til they're adults!

love them!

Unknown said...

baby those are freaking adorable!! i feel so sad that i never got to wear them, i think i kind of might buy some for gabby right now! and then of course my kids will be wearing them all the time in the summer! seriously i love them!!!

mamagale said...

Ahhh--Saltwater sandals! The best thing about them: they never wear out! The perfect hand-me-down for the big Mormon family.(BTW they do have adult sizes--I wore them too)

Hoy Shoe said...

The do come in adult sizes, you can purchase they at www.mysaltwatersandals.com