Friday, August 8, 2008

I'll just blame it on my love for Halloween...

After much sugessting, prodding, insisting, and finally FORCING, I read Twilight. I figured, why not? I had the day off yesterday...I could handle a bit of a break from real literature right? The problem is, like every other crazy woman/girl/human in this world, I am now obsessed. I read the dang thing in one day. ONE DAY. I couldn't put it down. And now, I hate to admit it, but I am going to finish the series. After ranting to everyone that I would not love it, even if I read it, I must admit that I was sadly wrong. I'm totally hooked on Bella, Edward, and my very most favorite, Alice! I'm a few years behind, but I'll get all caught up soon. Who would have thought a vampire love story could be so addicting?

5 comments:

Jessa said...

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't going to read them either but when I went on the cruise with my family last year I got totally addicted to it! Hurry up and read so we can talk about it!!!!

love ya,

xoxoxox

Erin said...

I went through the same, same exact thing. Haha. I wish I could read them all again for the first time. They're just good to read- not so good to think about...just good to read. Hope you're doing well :)

The Coons Family said...

I just finished Breaking Dawn... they are the best books EVER!! You also have to read The Host! Good job Shanna.

Shayla said...

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!! (imagine with lucy in lap turning in office chair)
At last you have tasted the addicting world of twilight!
haha knew it! :D

Unknown said...

so excited for our book club!! and i am so glad you finally read them, i have to say i figured you would if i just bought you one hehe!!!
oxo