Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Maybe I'll actually get a tan this summer...

I wrote a post a few months ago about swimsuits, and trying to decide which one to buy. I thought that because I haven't bought a swimsuit since our cruise (2006!) that I wouldn't mind spending a little more on one this year. But, alas, my frugal poor psyche got the best of me, and I couldn't bring myself to do it. And as we have already reached July 1st and I have had absolutely NO place to go in a swimsuit yet, I'm reminded of why I haven't bothered getting one in so long. I spend all my daylight hours in a doctor's office wearing horribly unflattering scrubs. I definitely still need one though, especially for the swimmin' hole at the cabin! So I was so glad when I found this adorable one on Urban Oufitters, on sale! And they were doing an extra 15% off online orders. It got great reviews from people who bought it, and I have never been disappointed in anything I've purchased from Urban. Now I just can't wait for it to come!!


2 comments:

Julie said...

SO cute Shanna!

mamagale said...

Cute Shanna! But I hope your little fanny won't be hanging out like that--hahahaha