Saturday, October 24, 2009

Attempts to decorate a basement

Austin and I live in a very small basement. It's the reality of being poor students. Several weeks ago the word "dungeon" was coming to mind more and more each time I walked through our front door. So I decided to do something to brighten up our humble home.

Wooden letters to remind us to have a little more of this














Some cheery canvases














Empty picture frames always make me happy
















As does our brightly colored bedding














And finally, some wedding pictures up on the wall. Mod podge canvas versions of them.


































2 comments:

Sarah said...

Shanna- i L=O=V=E the canvas wedding prints..I am so into canvas right now! they look SO good on your walls! Who printed them for you, just curious?

Nicole said...

i am wondering that too! they are so cool!