Friday, October 23, 2009

Birthday Blog!

Finally, pictures! Here's a few of the shots we got in the whirlwind weekend of Seth visiting, General Conference, and my 23rd Birthday!

23 candles in my delicious key lime pie, courtesy of Siara














Dirt and worms!














Homegrown pumpkins














Adorable Halloween countdown from Ann and Terry



















The traditional haunted gingerbread house...and Seth's foot.














Cutest Halloween wrapping ever



















With these adorable gifts inside...




























Incredible pillow handmade by Jess














And the darling sign that Brittney made me!














The adorable coaster Ashton found for me at Anthrpologie, my favorite store ever!














And among other things, Siara always gives me the things I need to have fabulous hair!



















And possibly my favorite (and most useful) gift...new wonderful running shoes!















And thanks to everyone else for the gift cards, checks, B-day cards, and wonderful wishes! It makes me feel a little better about getting so old. =)

2 comments:

mamagale said...

Your blog looks so cute! It looks like you had such a fun birthday! (Loved Seth's foot and he told me he put "RIP PIP" on the tombstone hahaha)

Nicole said...

yay for your birthday! we miss you guys! and your gifts are cute and so is your hair and so is your kitchen island!