Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ughh...I suck.

Oh my goodness I am officially the worst blogger EVER. I swear up and down that blogs are to come. I have so many wonderful pictures of our most recent activities just waiting patiently on my camera to be uploaded and surround by clever blog text. So I promise, don't give up on me! But in more exciting news....NieNie, my favorite blogger/mom/Mormon girl is going to be on OPRAH! October 7th. Watch it, she will change your life. And read her blog here. She is an inspiration.

4 comments:

mamagale said...

Shanna, I need you to teach me how to embed links in one word instead of just copying and pasting the whole ugly thing. I am so technologically challenged!
Love,
Mom

Taffers Dawn said...

I don't think that you suck. Infact I quite like you! No worries love!

Jessa said...

i'm so happy to even have this little post. just to know you're blogger-alive and well. i'm so happy about our escapade this weekend. why in the world isn't it friday already????????????????

ps where in the world am i gonna watch oprah today????

Unknown said...

simply wanted to say i love you. and your halloween background.
xoxo