Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Saved by Chanel

I've been having a hard time coping lately.
A more severe breakdown than usual on Monday caused me to go haywire about wanting to quit my job and move away and lock myself in a dank dark basement and not have to interact with humans until the end of time.

No. Exaggeration.

And then a bright light in my Tuesday evening pulled me from my wallowing haze of self-destruction.

C.H.A.N.E.L.

Chance Eau Tendre perfume














in a darling little black bag















on a bed of other decadent samples















And this is how I feel.



















Thank you Austin.

Thank you Siara.

And at the risk of sounding like a materialistic bitty, it was really the thoughtfulness and generosity of these two very important people in my life that brightened my day/week/month/however long this perfume lasts. Not just the Chanel.


BUT {a little Chanel never hurt anyone}

1 comment:

mamagale said...

We are lucky to have our Chanel connection--Siara needs to keep that job for our sakes! And, Siara, your blog is still there waiting for your return.