Sunday, July 31, 2011

Prankster

A few days ago I was changing Mason's diaper.
Which occurs about 8-10 times a day.
I laid him in the crib at our little changing station.
He had definitely had quite the blow out. I was finished cleaning him up, and there was that few seconds when the old diaper was off, and I hadn't quite gotten the new diaper under his bottom.
In that very small window of opportunity, he let out the loudest fart I have ever heard come out of his little body.
It was so loud it actually made me jump.
It was luckily not followed by anymore Mason mess, and I started laughing out loud cause it had startled me so bad.
I exclaimed "Mason!!", and our little jokester just had a huge grin on his face and let out a big giggle.

I think we are going to have a very mischievous little boy on our hands.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha I love that you called it a mason mess!!!