Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Our Town

Lewiston Idaho is a darling little town.
There are a lot of quirky, one of a kind things that we've discovered in just the week that we've lived here so far.
But it's also missing a few things.
Main Street is adorable, with the coolest old vintage buildings. There are so many spaces that would make for a perfect....

bookstore
breakfast cafe
dessert shop
clothing boutique
ice cream shop
vintage store
stationary/paper shop
organic foods store

Just to name a few.
I guess we'll have to live here a little longer and then see if we are brave enough to try to fill a niche with our own store.
I've always wanted to do that, and this feels like the perfect place!
Anyone want to encourage/discourage/tell me I'm crazy for even considering opening a business in this kind of economy?? I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts.

1 comment:

THE NOTHUM'S said...

I say do it!! No time will ever be perfect. My sister opened up a fabric shop about 5 months ago in the cutest part of town. Is the economy down? Yep sure is but she is happy and business is going good for her! I believe and have faith in you..yayyy Shanna! Us Nothums support youu and we miss you like crazy :)

Ohh and my vote is a cute little book store with a cozy fireplace and an ice cream shop in the back :)