Saturday, December 6, 2008

AUSTRALIA!

Baz Luhrmann is officially a genius.

First Romeo and Juliet














Then Moulin Rouge













And now Australia. The entire 2 hours and 45 minutes is totally worth it, and I think I might see it in the theater again. Nicole Kidman is incredible and gorgeous, as always. And oh my goodness. Hugh Jackman...I'll admit I didn't really like him before this movie, but I am sold. He has now joined the ranks with Brad Pitt as Tristan in Legends of the Fall...
































Gregory Peck in Roman Holiday...

































And Jude Law in Cold Mountain






























Because seriously, look at him in this movie...






























Him and Nicole Kidman are incredible together
























So if you want to see an amazing epic that will seriously make you cry your eyes out, go see Australia. It's better than Titanic the first time you saw it.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ok...now I have to see it. I've really been wanting to. Did Austin like it as well?

Shanna said...

Yeah actually Austin loved it too. He claims that they show Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman kissing too much...but it was seriously hardly at all!! It's really so good.