Thursday, December 4, 2008

Life is a dance floor

Jamie did this fun blog, and I normally don't do anything that resembles a "Forward", but this one actually seemed interesting! So what you do is put your iPod on shuffle and for every question, you type the song that's playing. So here it is!

Shanna's Movie Life Soundtrack (by the way, I'd like Jennifer Connelly to play me in the movie)
Opening Credits: "There's No Going Back" -Midtown
Waking Up: "Black Balloon" -Goo Goo Dolls
First Day of School: "Sleeping In" -The Postal Service
Falling in Love: "Perfect" -Alanis Morissette
Fight Song: "Uptown Girl" -Billy Joel
Breaking Up: "Great Romances of the 20th Century" -Taking Back Sunday
Life: "Addicted" -Simple Plan
Mental Breakdown: "Any Way You Want It" -Journey
Driving: "Just What I Needed" -The Cars
Flashbacks: "Real World" -Matchbox Twenty
Getting Back Together: "To The World" -Brad Paisley
Wedding: "You Were Meant For Me" -Jewel
Birth of a Child: "Lovely Day" -Lit
Final Battle: "Foolish Games" -Jewel
Death Scene: "Still" -Rufio
Funeral Song: "New Born" -Muse
End Credits: "Season" -The Academy Is...

It really is weird how perfectly some of those work out! Like Jewel for my wedding. Austin and I didn't actually dance to that song, but I would like to in my movie! And hello! "Sleeping In" for the first day of school?? I laughed when that one came up. I'm pretty okay with my soundtrack, so someone remember to make it when my saga comes out! =)

No comments: