Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hello, Cupcake!

My dear friend Jess Deal gave me this adorable cupcake cookbook for Christmas.



















Then come to find out, my Mom got me the exact same one, and they each said "I just thought of you when I saw it and had to get it for you." Which means it's the perfect gift!! I'm so lucky to have people who know me so well buy me such wonderful presents.

As mentioned in the previous blog, we decided to make the edible ornaments cupcakes. Here's our spread of supplies.














Our colored sugars for dipping














And here are some of our masterpieces! They are cupcake Christmas ornaments.














This one was my very favorite that we did.














This is Austin's Christmas present cupcake. He insisted on doing one that wasn't an ornament. He's always gotta be different!














A whole box of ornaments ready to be delivered!














Thank to Jess and my mom for giving us something so fun to do on our Christmas Eve in Provo!

2 comments:

Taffers Dawn said...

Shan! That is so cute!!! That is a great present! I didn't even know that existed. I love your cupcakes. Soooo cute!!

Unknown said...

so adorable, i envy your cupcake making skills. i love you though!!!
xoxo