Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Accountability

It's been a while since I've posted anything, and I'll update soon! But I just have to give a little rant about how hard it is for me to understand why people can't seem to take responsibility for themselves. At work lately there has been one girl who continually calls in sick, comes in late, leaves early, and just in general doesn't do her job. If you are hired somewhere, you are made aware of your job duties. And getting paid to just sit around and not fulfill those duties is dishonest, irresponsible, and unfair to the other people you work with who are picking up your slack. In the end, I can only take accountability for myself, and hope that people like this will be held to a higher standard at some point in their lives. But for now, it's causing unnecessary stress and frustration for everyone at work, and I'm hoping it comes to an end soon.

2 comments:

Jessa said...

You go girl. Stick it to the man and tell that girl that she's lazy and needs to pick up the slack.
I love you!

Taffers Dawn said...

It's still going on!? O my gosh. What is wrong with that place!? I'm so sorry girl!! I wish i was there to try and take away the frustrations. I miss you tons!