Friday, January 9, 2009

It's not goodbye, it's see ya later!

One of the dearest people in my life moved away yesterday. I could have written a more emotionally out of control blog amidst my tears when I got back to work, but I thought I should get it under control first. Mostly I just want this amazing girl to know how much I'm going to miss her. She's going on the most incredible adventure that I will admit I am extremely jealous of. New York is so lucky to get her. So Jess, now I Love New York, but only because you're in it.














2 comments:

Unknown said...

my heart can't even realize that she is gone now...
rough times.

Jessa said...

dear Shanna,
i'm sitting on my bed (in new york) and feeling ok about everything and then I read your blog....then more tears than I ever thought would come. I miss you guys so much already. Though I love it here, the adventure part isn't all happiness. I wish I could have brought one (and everything) that I love with me.
I love you and think of you all the time. I'm so glad we're such good friends and I can't wait for you to come visit!

i heart you
xoxoxox

ps ny says hello.