Tuesday, May 12, 2009

In the leafy treetops....

....the birds sing good morning! This was one of my sister's favorite primary songs, and it is seriously adorable. And I've been singing it in my head all day as I look at these birdhouses on Etsy. I'm really looking to get rid of the abandoned creepy chimes (a fear from my childhood neighbors, the Rhodes) that hang on the hook by our garden shed. And I am just dying to replace them with one of these! I'm thinking the teal, vintage looking one. Which one do you think??






































2 comments:

Nicole said...

second one! also, i like that song too but since i only went to primary for about a month, i just discovered it but now it's in my head all the time!

Taffers Dawn said...

I like the teal one too. That seems so much more 'you' than chimes, they kindof creep me out too.