Monday, May 18, 2009

Springtime Makeover

When Austin and I first got married, we bought a duvet cover with some gift cards we received for Pottery Barn. It was really cute, but for the last couple weeks, it makes me feel like our bedroom is very....blah. It's just pretty simple and almost too grown up looking. So in honor of the beautiful spring weather, and as a result of some extra money last paycheck, we got a new quilt and shams. It is so bright and cheerful, and I have wanted a patchwork bedspread for so long! We ordered it from Urban Outfitters, and they even gave us free shipping. I can't wait for it to come and make our room as summery as it is outside!

3 comments:

Taffers Dawn said...

Sooooo cute Shan!!! I love it!! I still have that duvet you gave me, LOVE IT...i take it anytime I sleep somewhere else..it's my little friend. :D

Nicole said...

that's so cute! i love doing linen makeovers -- too bad it takes money!

Unknown said...

did you get it yet???