Thursday, May 7, 2009

Summertime!

The sun is shining, there's dew on our grass, and it smells like fresh spring air. It's the most wonderful time of the year in Utah! We're planting our garden tonight, and we mowed our lawn for the first time last week. And of course, it's almost swim suit time! So I've been looking for the perfect one for this summer, as I plan on spending way more time by the pool than I have for the last couple of years. Plus with my parents in California, we'll obviously have to get down there to the beach! I have been scouting for suits, and I found this one today that I think is absolutely perfect...




















But I also LOVE this one! It's so very Marilyn Monroe, and looks so flattering. Plus I could get a great tan to look good in the black. Tell me what you think, and help me solve my summertime dilemma! =)

6 comments:

Julie said...

That's easy! Both. Hands down. :D

Taffers Dawn said...

Haha i agree with julie, both but if you have to choose one then the first one. I like the color. :D

Brittney said...

The first one for sure!!!

Nicole said...

where did you find these? i desperately need a new swim suit but don't know where to look!

Nursing School by Night said...

These are on Anthropologie, and they are WAY expensive. I haven't bought a swimsuit in like three years though, so I figured I might splurge. But I'm having second thoughts about spending so much, so I'm looking for cheaper versions. I'll let you know anything else I find! =)

Jessa said...

um i kind of can't wait to use these in october. seriously, so stinkin cute.