Friday, June 5, 2009

Man vs. Wild

Prior to last night, I had assumed this show could not get any better. We've seen Bear eat gross stuff, sleep inside gross stuff, drink his own urine, and strip down to his British flag undies. What was there to improve upon? Add Will Ferrell of course! We couldn't believe what a genius idea it was to have him wander the wilderness with Bear. Austin and I pretty much peed our pants laughing the entire time this was on. But at the same time, it was really cool how much Will appreciated the solitude and serenity of being out there in the middle of frozen Sweden. You could tell it was humbling for him in the end, he was laying off the jokes quite a bit for a while. But I gained a new respect for him, that he would be willing to go through something like that. Even the preview cracks me up...

3 comments:

The Swank Family said...

Totally watched the episode and it was AWESOME!!!! hahha, fantastic.

Julie said...

I have to see this. Please let them rebroadcast it.

Shayla said...

Mom's having me download it for her now haha, we missed it on tv but it looks awesome.