Saturday, June 21, 2008

This is the only "Tag" I will ever do!

I have been tagged, and I'm only doing it because Rache gave it to me!!

5 things on my "to-do" list this week:
1. Finish decorating our house
2. See Rachel and Jessica
3. Take a CPR class
4. Play tennis in the park
5. Get enrolled in Nursing school for the Fall

5 snacks i enjoy:
1. Caramel corn Quaker mini rice cakes (SO GOOD!)
2. Diet Coke
3. Pink Lady apples
4. Pistachios and Soy nuts
5. Vanilla chocolate swirl Jell-O pudding

5 things i would do if i suddenly became a billionaire:
1. Move to a massive flat in South Kensington, London and buy Jess, Rachel, and Jilly places right next to me so we could play all day!
2. Give money to a Human Trafficking women's recovery program
3. Buy a house so I can adopt kittens and puppies for me and my sister
4. Fly all of my friends and family to New York/London/Paris/Milan for a shopping spree
5. Retire in an adorable Southern home with shutters and lots of land, and a wrap-around porch with rocking chairs

5 places i've lived:
1. Camas, WA
2. Provo, UT
3. Orem, UT
4. London, England-six weeks does count Rache!
5. I've only lived in 4 places!

5 jobs i've had:
1. Paper route for the Camas Washougal Post-Record when I was 10
2. Working for my Dad's office during the summer doing data entry when I was 12
3. Advisement Secretary at the BYU School of Technology
4. "Membership Associate" at Utah Education Association
5. Medical Assistant at an Ear, Nose, and Throat clinic

5 things people may not know about me:
1. I have never ever broken a single bone
2. My family nickname is "Nunny", and has been since I was like 2
3. I was in the play "The King and I" when I was 4
4. I am really good at Chemistry
5. I am extremely ticklish

5 fav musicians/bands:
1. Journey...obviously
2. Regina Spektor
3. Kelly Clarkson
4. Jewel
5. Brad Paisley

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i am so glad that you did this for me, and sorry if i had known that you were so anti i wouldnt have tagged you! glad i got to chat with you, and im glad that south kensington counts, i mean i got mail there, how more legit can you get? hahah
xoxoxo

Jamiacan Express said...

OMG Paris is such a great place to shop!