Friday, September 19, 2008

Just a little disclaimer....

from my last post. I was not in any way trying to make anyone think that my braces experience was the absolute WORST of anybody's. I know people wore them for much longer, and had more equipment they had to use, and were in more pain than I was. All I was trying to do was relay my experience. Maybe I'm a baby, or a whiner, or whatever. But seriously, that was how I felt. So I'm sorry if I personally offended anyone who had to wear braces longer than I did, or who doesn't believe in wearing retainers, or who is satisfied with their teeth the way they are. It wasn't the intent of the blog, and shouldn't be commented on as such.

3 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taffers Dawn said...

I freakin love you so much!!!! I haven't had braces..i want them but i understand that it's not fun...so maybe i should be grateful that i don't. PS you have BEAUTIFUL teeth. I just love you!!! PS...don't listen to everyone else..my opinion is the only one that matters..well except for your hubby...unless he's wrong then i get to kick his butt...Just kidding Austin!

The Coons Family said...

Shanna darling... I was NOT offended... I thought it was a great post. It brought all the memories and one day is long enough for anyone to hate them with a very sincere passion!!!! Please please please do not think it I was offended by any means!! After your post I put my retainer on and WOW were they tight!