Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What I Miss the Most

I wish I were here....



















With these girls...










































Eating some of these...












And lots of these...














Drinking some of this...














And watching a play here...



















Signing our names here...



















And taking a ride on this...














Listening to Blues music...














Seeing the beginning of time here...














Afternoon napping here...



















Learning Shakespeare from this teacher...














Riding these bikes...














And then getting lost here...




























But most of all...

I just miss being with these girls every day...

































6 comments:

Taffers Dawn said...

Oh I'm sorry babe!!! Looks like you had lots of fun. It's awesome to have those friends that never really go away.

The Coons Family said...

I miss all those things too... but most of all ALL OF YOU! I need to make a trip up to Utah!!! Miss you too!

Unknown said...

i miss you too!! i seriously loved this post, it was amazing. i hate how i look in all of those pictures but i love remember all the good times. brings back some serious memories, all the freaking stairs, when you got made at us for laughing like hooligans, jilli farted ha ha she probably won't love that i just put that, you on the phone with austie, cupcakes, manson place...oh i love it all, but you are right most of all its you guys that i am glad i still have!! 2010 baby!! :)

Jessa said...

pretty sure this blog brought me to tears at work of all places. I'm sitting here reading your comments, looking at your pictures, wishing so badly that I was there with those girls, at those places, eating that food and not being here...and then all of the suddent the tears were flowing.

But I love you girls and I miss being with you in London more than anything in the whole world. Let's start planning our return trip.
London 2012 baby!!!!

Jessa said...

rach, I put 2012 so we can be there when the olympics are there. What do you guys think?
We could do both 2010 and 2012?

Unknown said...

Hey you're missing me. ;)