Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy, Joy!

This was our absolute favorite tape when I was little. I don't even remember hearing it for the first time, I just remember already knowing the words and loving it. Whenever we drove anywhere in the car, this is what we listened to and sang to. I even remember being driven to Joy School and listening to the song "Thank You, Caterpillar". And one of the songs says "Joanna" in it, and I used to LOVE that cause it's my mom's name. I'm so glad that my mom would play such adorable uplifting music for us. What else would you want your children to hear except songs about joy and love and friendship. I am buying the CD now so I can have it for my kids, and probably for me to listen to right now. =) Go here and you can listen to some of the songs from the CD. Sure it's for little kids, but it still makes me feel happy, happy.

http://www.hoffmanhouse.com/happy.html

No comments: