Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's A Wonderful Life

Lately has been pretty busy, so I haven't blogged as much as I should! But don't worry, things have been absolutely wonderful.

I got to spend several days with my amazing family last week. I love it when all my brothers and my sister get to come along for the festivities! And even though cramming 10 people into our tiny apartment got a little claustrophobic, it was so great to have them close for a while. We had to say goodbye to Scott and Nicole and little Bailey (I'm not gonna lie, I went home and cried for a while) but we are so excited that they have a great job to get to!

Our little kitten Pip is adorable, and we can't get enough of her. She is so much fun to play with, and is even sweeter when she curls up with us to go to sleep. Having her around has brightened up our lives, and I always have someone to talk to when I'm waiting for Austin to come home from work. She'll be going in for her first set of shots this weekend hopefully, and we'll make sure she's all healthy!

My first semester of Nursing school is officially finished. Anatomy is such a huge hurdle that I am grateful to have completed. And my finals for that class and Chemistry went really well, and I'm lucky to have a brain that can memorize so well!

Rachel, my dearest darlingest best friend, is graduating this weekend. Cum laude, by the way. For her graduation present her parents are giving her a trip to her grandma's time share, and me and Jess get to go!! I can't think of anything more incredible than spending a week with those girls in Hawaii. (Or possibly Mexico or Florida, we're still deciding for sure) It will be like London part 2, and maybe even better. I'll be looking forward to it all year!

I am setting a new goal of trying to take more pictures too, so I will get more on here soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay!!!
ha ha i love you and can't wait for london part 2, it is like an ongoing sequel, our lives are now!!
xoxo