Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Favorite Things: Homemade Pizza

My mom does these super cute "Favorite Things" blogs. And I've been a terrible blogger lately, so here's a little copycat series. These are some of the Keaton household favorite things, starting with:

Homemade Pizza!

Hand made dough














Fresh basil from the garden














Garden fresh tomato sauce














Add some turkey pepperoni and voila! Homemade pizza, a favorite dish in the Keaton home. (Clearly the half with vegetables on it is mine)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

mmmmm that looks s good! boys are so weird about veggies! how's your new apartment?

Anna said...

Is your pizza cutter clear?!

ps. maybe you can give me the recipe for your dough. I've never had good hm pizza.

mamagale said...

That's a pretty small "half" with veggies hahaha! I also need your dough recipe--the youngsters have tried several recipes and we haven't found a good one yet.