Friday, September 3, 2010

Favorite Things: Scarf-Tied Oxfords

***Disclaimer: This post is completely shallow, materialistic, and without substance. Please enjoy the frivolity of it at your own risk***

If you know me at all, you know I am in love with these shoes. From the moment I saw them I knew I would make them mine, whatever the cost (monetary or emotional).
They were out of my size online, and when I called I was told that they were also out of pretty much every single size in every single store in the entire country. My determination did not wane.
I put the Anthropologie customer service department on my speed dial and called just about every hour for two straight days until they found a pair at a store in Las Vegas.
In a few short days they were mine.
And they were everything I dreamed they would be.
Bless you Anthropologie. You give me so many pretty things to waste my money on.















No comments: