Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sometimes....

....you just need a little privacy.
Lately I've been feeling the need to stop making my entire life accessible to the world.
Hence the private blog.
And we've also gotten off of Facebook.
Maybe this is just a phase. But it already feels so freeing. I don't feel the need to impress some sort of an anonymous audience somewhere in the wasteland that is the internet.
And facebook....ugh. What a waste of time. I can think of at least 87 more productive things I could be doing other than browsing facebook. At least.
So if you are reading this, thanks for wanting to read my blog enough to log in each time.
I'll try and make it worth your while.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Amen, the internet wasteland is a great way to put it. Thanks for the invite! Better things to do than to check up on the internet.

Jessa said...

so happy I made the cut.
xo