Saturday, September 4, 2010

Favorite Things: Neverending box of Bounce dryer sheets

When I moved to Utah to attend BYU in 2004, my mom came down and bought me all the essentials, including this box of Bounce dryer sheets.
Since that time I have graduated college, gotten married, and moved a total of ten times. And this box of Bounce is still in my cupboard, still going strong. I have lost clothes, jewelry, bedding, dishes, a bike, and many other more important possessions over the last six years. But this box of dryer sheets has somehow managed to hang onto me. And I'm not kidding when I tell you that I even took it to London on study abroad.
That corner advertisement says 35% more.
I guess 35% more=eternity.
Thanks, Mom.
I'll never have to buy dryer sheets again.

3 comments:

mamagale said...

Loved this Shanna! Too funny!

Nicole said...

i second your mom, so funny! i seem to run out of dryer sheets a lot and even rip them in half or thirds... maybe i'll get a giant costco sized box, but i'd probably lose it!

The Swank Family said...

haha. this is awesome.