Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Austin William Keaton

....aka the best boyfriend/fiancee/best friend a girl could ever ask for. He does the most adorable and cute and nice things all the time. Like a few days ago when he bought me the Hobo clutch I really wanted so badly for Christmas and didn't get. For no reason. Just because we were at Nordstrom and it was there.
And every night he tucks me into bed before he goes home. And the other night when he was getting ready to go home and I was going to bed none of my roommates were back yet. I hate to sleep alone, so he put me to bed and then stayed in the living room until my sister came home so that I would feel safe enough to sleep.
He also tells me I'm beautiful every single day. Seriously, every day.
Austin also always tells me that I can do whatever I want and he'll support me. Which is a pretty big deal for a girl who changes her life plan every other day. First it's Counseling. Then it's Marriage and Family Therapy. Then it's culinary school and opening a bakery. And then it's Real Estate.....you get the idea. I know when I finally do settle on something, he really will support me. Even if it's none of the above.
And when I wanted to leave for a semester and run off to London, he completely supported me in that too. And I know a million other girls whose boyfriend or fiancee made them choose between them and study abroad.

And now I get to marry him in April.

I'm the luckiest girl in the world.


No comments: