Sunday, March 8, 2009

5) Pumpkin Patch

Back to the previously scheduled blogs about the things I want when I grow up!

Anyone who knows anything about me knows that I count down the days every year. Not until Christmas, not until my Birthday, not until school is out. But until HALLOWEEN. It is by far the greatest occasion anyone has come up with so far. So dream #5 is most definitely a pumpkin patch. But not just a pumpkin patch, I want an annual neighborhood Halloween party to go along with it. We would have cookie decorating, pumpkin carving, a costume contest, caramel apples, scary stories, and maybe even a hayride. And maybe a bonfire with s'mores. And we'll put together adorable little party favors for everyone to take home. And everyone will look forward to the Keaton Halloween Bash every year!! Maybe it's a little much. But this is all about my dreams, so I can make them as ridiculous as I want. Here's the preliminary to our future pumpkin patch. We planted these last year in our tiny little garden, and they are just a preview of things to come!

No comments: