Thursday, March 12, 2009

7) These cute puppies!

Austin and I have always agreed on the fact that we will have a German Shepherd and a chocolate Lab. I absolutely love both of these dogs, they are adorable when they're puppies, and beautiful when they're full grown. We'll train them well, and they'll be outside dogs for sure. And they'll both beat down anyone who tries to come on our land.






























Isn't this German Shepherd puppy seriously the cutest thing ever?!



















2 comments:

Taffers Dawn said...

I want one!!!! That german shephard is so cuddly!!! Will you train your dogs to not hate me but love me? Hah

Kinsale said...

You need some dogs RIGHT NOW! I dont think you should wait till you have a yard! Yard is so over rated! =) Your the best I love working with you! And I LOVE your blog! -Kinsale