Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dreamer

It seems like lately all I can seem to think about is the future. We're getting restless here in Utah. It's not because we're unhappy, it's just that I think we're ready to move on. It seems that we're both coming to the end of what we can get out of being here. I realized today that I have lived in Utah for almost 5 years. Five years! That's almost 25% of my entire life. Living here makes me feel like I'm still in college, like I'm still 17 and playing around and not living in the real world. So I'm excited to move somewhere that we can actually put down roots and build a life. A permanent life, not a temporary student life.

So I thought I would share with you some of the things I plan to do/have when I'm all grown up, and we have a real house all to ourselves. And because I need more ideas for blogs, I'll be doing this as a little series. Starting with....Pottery Barn.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Amen. I can't wait to get out of here! And endrure 6 more months of limbo then finally FINALLY feel like a grown up!