Thursday, March 8, 2012

I should be blogging more. The problem is that one of my New Year's resolutions was to write in my journal more. By the time I've done that each day, I feel like I'm just repeating myself! BUT. Here is my solution. I am going to spend this weekend re-doing my blog design, set-up, etc. Then I figure I'll be anxious to blog. Like when you get new workout clothes and it makes you way more excited about going to the gym. So forgive the many times I have let this blog gather dust.

I will also be re-doing my blogging attitude. Our family resolution is to have a positive home. Only uplifting TV, movies, music, words, actions, thoughts. Not just non-negative stuff, but actual sunshiny happy bright cheery things! So my blog is going to follow suit. No more complaining. No more judgmental or controversial things. Just a record of all the sweet, joyful moments that inevitably happen for us each day. My goal is to do a post a day, like people do a picture a day. Short and sweet and hopefully uplifting! Starting Monday. =)

I hope you haven't forgotten about me. I promise to do better.

1 comment:

keatseatsblog said...

um, hello...... Blog design?!?!?!