Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Makeover

A huge THANK YOU to the ever talented Ashton for designing my blog for me. With the tiniest little description of what I wanted, she made me something that is so perfect and better than anything I had in mind. It truly is motivation to blog more often. You can even check out my tabs on the top, I'll fill them in over the next several days and continue to update them. Now that I have a blog worthy of posting in, I will do so more often! =)

If your blog needs a facelift, I highly recommend having Ashton do the work for you.
She saved me from numerous google searches of things like:
"how to change my font in blogger"
"how to upload a picture into my header in blogger"
"free blog background codes"
"where do I paste background codes into my blog"
You get the idea.

I hope you'll enjoy the new design as much as I am!

3 comments:

keatseatsblog said...

:) Hopefully I'll have the rest of it done by this weekend!

Sarah said...

I LOVE your blog!!! It looks amazing! But most of all I just love hearing about you! I am so glad you are doing so well!!! So many exclamation points!!!

Sarah said...

I L-O-V-E it!!! so cute. a cuter blog does make you want to blog more. : )