Friday, April 27, 2012

Daily Joy, Day 5

The gorgeous weather today was a beautiful start to our three day weekend. I don't know if I've written lately how much I love Austin's work schedule. I love Austin's work schedule. Every Thursday at 4:30 I still get excited when it sinks in that he is done working until Monday.
We spent the day cleaning the house and playing with sweet Mason. Then we went and looked at a couple of trucks that we might trade the Jeep in for.  And then we went out to dinner at Macullen's, a delicious local restaurant on Main St. here. I had the best pizza I've had since New York, a delicious margherita without marinara sauce.
Mason enjoyed chomping on a couple of fries and green beans and a pizza crust. He loves to be out and about, and was turning around in his seat to talk to and smile at everyone. I know that everyone says how important it is to continue going on dates without the baby, but we just really can't imagine not having him with us. Maybe someday we'll feel the need to get away, but for now we just adore spending time together as a little family.



"Oh no, Mama! I forgot to save you some pizza!"

"Gimme those fries, or else..."

"I love crashing date night!!!"

"Perhaps there's someone in this direction that I haven't talked to yet."

Delish.

1 comment:

Kathi said...

that pizza looks delicious!!! jealous!