Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 20

I'm trying to do 100 days in a row of posting, so why am I always so hopelessly behind? Ugh. My Saturday consisted of trying to convince Mason not to run away via the backdoor escape route, and then baking chocolate chip cookies per husband's request. And then proceeding to eat my fair share of them even though I made them "for him". Any other wives ever do that? Make a treat like you're doing your husband a favor but really it's cause you wanted it? We're so sneaky.

We also went to the new TJ Maxx store that just opened here last week. It's huge and so clean and nice. I got two amazing pairs of sunglasses and we scoped some home stuff we might go back for. And maybe we need this magnifying glass because we laughed a lot doing this to the poor child.

Oh and Mason decided he's going to pick out his outfits from now on.



1 comment:

Nicole said...

Haha that magnifying glass pic is awesome!