Monday, May 14, 2012

I wish I looked that good in a swimsuit

Today Mason and I went on a playdate at our friend Jessica's house to swim in their backyard pool and run through the sprinkler. Mason wasn't too keen on being dunked in freezing cold hose water, but he did enjoy watching the older kids run and play. And he chowed down on some delicious melon and kiwi, and he got to sport his swimsuit for the first time this summer! He looks so grown up it kind of breaks my heart. But we are all broken in for our beach trip to NC and for the pool at my parent's house in Connecticut!

Speaking of swimsuits....here are the two that I ordered (here and here) and will be deciding between. They're similar and cost pretty much the same, so we'll see which one is the most flattering. Ugh. Swimsuit season. It's so bittersweet! Hopefully Jillian Michaels can whip me into shape soon enough. =)


2 comments:

mamagale said...

Can't wait for pool time in Connecticut! What a cutie-pie that little Mason is! And I like both swimsuits you picked out--love red and love polka-dots!

MeganandClaudy said...

where did you get Mason's swimsuit? I've been searching for one and can't find one I like or that isn't too expensive since he'll probably only wear it a time or two. Also--what do you do about diapering since you do cloth diapers when he swims?