Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm goin' to BOISE IDAHO!

We spent a beautiful weekend in Boise with Siara and Tyler. We were lucky enough to be able to stay with Tyler's sweet mom Ann, and we had an absolute blast. We went to the zoo, the farmer's market, and lots of delicious restaurants! This is going to be pretty much all pictures, so I will let them tell the story for you.

I made the mistake of giving him an oatmeal chocolate chip cookie. He had done this in about five seconds.















 



Then to seal my title as the worst mom ever, I let him wash it down with some Mt. Dew. Just kidding, I would never let my child drink soda.




















Best pizza ever.




















Even the menus were delicious.























Boise Fry Company.



















Blueberry ketchup





























Gorgeous peonies, my favorite.




















Delicious homemade donuts



















It's always a battle for the sunglasses.




























In love with my saltwater sandals. And Mason's little baby hand sneaking into the picture.




















Tyler's cute mom.



















Handmade wooden spoon Siara bought Mason at the farmer's market.


























1 comment:

Jessa said...

I sure loved seeing all these adorable photos of your trip. So glad you had a great time!!!
miss you!